Advanced Polymer Trading FZC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Logs and Network Monitoring
Advanced Polymer Trading FZC may maintain log files of all access to its site and also monitors network traffic for the purposes of site management. This information is used to help diagnose problems with the server and to carry out other administrative tasks. Log analysis tools are also used to create statistics which help measure a the webs site’s performance, that is, but this information is also be used by Advanced Polymer Trading FZC’s web masters to identify usability successes, issues, and failures.
The types of information collect are:
- Hostname: the hostname and/or IP address of the computer requesting access to the site.
- User-Agent: identifies your browser and provides certain system details like OS type.
- Referrer: the web page the user came fromSystem date: the date and time on the server at the time of access.
- Full request: the exact request the user made.
- Status: the status code the server returned, e.g., fulfilled request, file not found.
- Content length: the size, in bytes, of the file sent to the user.
- Method: the request method used by the browser (e.g., post, get).
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI): the location of the particular resource requested. (More commonly known as a URL).
- Query string of the URI: anything after a question mark in a URI. For example, if a keyword search has been requested, the search word will appear in the query string.
- Protocol: the technical protocol and version used, i.e., http 1.0, ftp, etc.
The above information is not used in any way that would reveal personally identifying information to outside parties unless Advanced Polymer Trading FZC is legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
- A “cookie” is a small element of data that is stored on your system (via the web browser). It is used to provide you with a tailored user experience, including secure access to premium content and services.
- Cookie data is not used in any way that would disclose personally identifiable information to outside parties unless Advanced Polymer Trading FZC is legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
Email and Form Information
- If a member of the general public sends Advanced Polymer Trading FZC an e-mail message or fills out a web-based form with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, that information will only be used to respond to the request and analyze trends. The message will be sent to the most appropriate department or person.
- Such information is not used in any way that would reveal personally identifying information to outside parties unless Advanced Polymer Trading FZC is legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
The web site may contain links to other sites. Advanced Polymer Trading FZC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.