iupilon®/Novarex® is a polycarbonate resin designed and manufactured by the Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation. It has been used successfully for over 30 years in a wide range of industries, including sports equipment, medical equipment, automobiles, optics, machinery, office automation equipment, and electronics.
Advantages of iupilon include glass-like transparency, impressive impact strength and good thermal resistance. Iupilion can be found in many products from headlight and tail-light components to DVDs.
Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics backs up iupilon® with first class product information and a wealth of application data.
- Usability in a wide range of temperatures: -40degC to 120degC
- Excellent precision molding properties and dimensional stability
- Superior self-extinguishing properties
- Excellent weather resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation capabilities
iupilon®/Novarex® are trademarks of Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation.