NOVADURAN is a polybutylene terephthalate designed and manufactured by the Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation.
NOVADURAN offers excellent mechanical properties, rigidity, heat aging resistance and chemical resistance. The demand for PBT is growing sharply, particularly in the electronics and automobile industries
Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics produces NOVADURAN in an integrated manufacturing process using the raw materials dimethyl terephthalate and 1, 4-butylene glycol.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent heat resistance
- Excellent moldability and flowability
- Low moisture absorption rate for high dimensional stability
- Excellent surface gloss and color
- Excellent oil and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical properties
- Excellent friction and abrasion resistance
- Flame retardant grades also available
NOVADURAN® is a trademark of Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation.